- We would like to ensure your complete satisfaction with the items bought from the website. In some circumstances, items may need to be refunded or exchanged. Refunds and exchanges are governed by these Terms & Conditions.
- We will only accept items that are unworn, with their original undamaged packaging with no marks to either the footwear or the sole. If the footwear is to be tried on we recommend doing so on a carpeted floor.
- You must notify us within 14 days of receiving the purchased item if you wish to return or exchange it.
- For us to process your request it is essential to include a copy of the invoice otherwise no refunds can be accepted.
- Once we have accepted the goods your exchange or refund will be completed within 14 days.
- Unless we have sent you damaged, faulty or incorrect goods we regret the cost of postage and packaging cannot be refunded to you.
- If for whatever reason you wish to return your unworn footwear, please send, along with your invoice, to:
Please return all items to the address below, we recommend Royal Mail 2nd class signed for, but, please feel free to use alternate postal services if this does not suit.
The Chelsea Boot Store – Returns
57 Castle Road,
Please send the footwear back to us using a registered or guaranteed delivery service and get a proof of postage as we will not be liable for any goods lost in transit to us.