The Chelsea Boot Store Delivery & Returns Information
UK Delivery Information
Orders below £18.00 will be charged postage at £3.95
Wellingtons have a separate delivery charge of £4.95 due to the size and weight of the item.
We use a number of delivery services including Royal Mail and DHL. We aim to dispatch your items the same day unless purchased at the weekend, however, some items may take slightly longer, so please allow up to 14 days for delivery.
Please allow 2-3 days longer for your order to arrive in the Highlands and offshore areas of the UK. All deliveries require a signature, so wherever possible please ensure someone is available at the delivery address to sign for the goods.
Please note that we cannot deliver to PO Boxes or BFPO addresses.
European Delivery Information
European deliveries will be charged at between £15.00 and £24.00 depending on location and require a signature, so wherever possible please ensure that someone is available at the delivery address to sign for the goods.
Rest Of The World Deliveries
Deliveries outside of the UK and Europe will be charged at £34.00 per item.
We use Royal Mail and DHL for our European and Worldwide Deliveries.
- We would like to ensure your complete satisfaction with the items bought from the website. In some circumstances, items may need to be refunded or exchanged. Refunds and exchanges are governed by these Terms & Conditions.
- We will only accept items that are unworn, with their original undamaged packaging with no marks to either the footwear or the sole. If the footwear is to be tried on we recommend doing so on a carpeted floor.
- You must notify us within 14 days of receiving the purchased item if you wish to return or exchange it.
- For us to process your request it is essential to include a copy of the invoice otherwise no refunds can be accepted.
- Once we have accepted the goods your exchange or refund will be completed within 14 days.
- Unless we have sent you damaged, faulty or incorrect goods we regret the cost of postage and packaging cannot be refunded to you.
- If for whatever reason you wish to return your unworn footwear, please send, along with your invoice, to:
Please return all items using the Returns & Exchange Form below. We recommend Royal Mail 2nd class signed for, but, please feel free to use alternate postal services if this does not suit.
Please send the footwear back to us using a registered or guaranteed delivery service and get proof of postage as we will not be liable for any goods lost in transit to us.
For more information contact us.